Our firm acts both in counselling and in litigation in the areas of Intellectual Property law and related rights (consumer law, unfair / parasitic competition law).
Our team is at your side to protect your creations and your assets, in particular by assisting you with :
- the checking the availability of your marks / domain names / designs / company name (prior searches)
- the registration / reservation / renewal of marks / designs / domain names, in France and around the world
- the realization of bailiffs or the deposit of Soleau envelopes with the INPI to date the creation of your works
- the development of protection strategies
- the drafting of contracts relating to IP
- the implementation of surveillance in the countries in which your brands are protected and exploited
- the specific monitoring of domain names with the TMCH
- the drafting and filing of oppositions,
- the audit of IP portfolios (trademarks, designs and models), in particular in the context of acquisitions.
Our lawyers specialize in counterfeiting litigation and benefit from solid expertise in all proceedings aimed at defending trademark rights and intangible assets in general (patents, designs and models, copyright, domain names) , in particular via:
- carrying out purchase and Internet reports with our partner bailiffs;
- preparing and carrying out counterfeit seizures;
- bringing an action for infringement and / or unfair competition before the courts;
- the initiation of nullity / revocation actions before the INPI;
- the preparation, filing and renewal of customs surveillance of your IP rights for the seizure of counterfeit products both in France and in the European Union;
- preparing and filing UDRP, ADR, SYRELI complaints (disputes relating to domain names).
Our lawyers and paralegals will help you build, develop and optimize your assets, in a pragmatic way and while respecting your budget constraints.
Marchais & Associés
4, avenue Hoche 75008 Paris
Phone: (33) 01 56 59 76 76
Fax: (33) 01 56 59 76 75
Parking: Vinci Park 14 Av. Hoche